Drive your future
The car rental business never stops changing, and neither do we. In order to keep up with the fast pace of the modern car rental industry, we keep our focus on continuous improvement for our franchise owners, our corporate owned and operated locations and our support team.
Car Rental Business Update
Interested in learning more about NP Franchsie Group, NextCar and Priceless Car Rental? Please watch this informative 4 minute video below, which details who we are, and how we are positioned to assist our franchise owners succeed in the dynamic car rental industry.
Exceeding Customer Expectations is part of the winning formula that has helped NP succeed in the car rental industry. A satisfied customer becomes a referral source, and happy customers tend to come back the next time they are in need of a rental car. Surveys have told us that above all else, customers are concerned for their safety and the safety of their loved ones when they rent a car. We offer all of our customers the security of our network of locations, and our 24/7 road side service. It's an often overlooked component of our business, but one that our customers value and have come to expect.
- Best in class training, delivered by the 2016 Professional of the Year Pat 'the Trainer' Bowie. Recognized by the industry as the best in the business at training for car rental owners, managers and counter staff - Pat's resources are exclusively made available to franchisees and corporate employees of our family of brands.
- Profit Groups, three regional groups of franchised and corporate locations, now meeting for their 8th consecutive year. These moderated peer-to-peer groups share best practices among franchise owners with a focus on building profitability. Any owner can join and participate at no cost in this company sponsored program.
- Award winning leadership. Recognized by the industry for his lifetime of achievement in car rental, Michael DeLorenzo is the Senior President of NP Franchise Group, a board member of the American Car Rental Association and the recipient of the 2016 Impact Award for the car rental industry.
- Paying attention to our customers - utilizing Net Promoter, a leading edge customer satisfaction indicator to track our product and performance at the store level. In 2017 we integrated our internal review functionality into our website leading us to be the first national car rental agency to have our website reviews indexed and starred independently by Google.
- Reservation network with major GDS/OTA (Global Distribution System and Online Travel Agents including reservations through Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Carrentals.com, KAYAK.com and others.
- On-site visits with franchise owners, by our seasoned field operations team, a minimum of once per year to foster a profitable relationship.
- Comprehensive in-house fleet purchase, fleet leasing and a funding program backed by Wells Fargo.
- An insurance arm for providing fleet liability, comprehensive and collision with an in-house manager to facilitate ease in understanding and monitoring an owner's insurance needs
- Our web sites function as a digital store front for your business, presenting your customers with an opportunity to utilize and pay for your services around the clock. We customize the content of your individual landing pages with original photos and text content, which works in combination with ongoing SEO and pay-per-click advertising to pull through more traffic and sales conversions.
- All-encompassing P.O.S. system. Easy to use, learn and compatible with QuickBooks to ensure reports and reporting are a breeze.
- Collaboration to extract the needs, new ideas, and support of owners through the franchise advisory council.
- A lower 'barrier to entry' in joining our system. Initial and on-going franchise fees are the lowest of the U.S. brands in our industry.